Topic: Looking for someone to supervise me in a < 40 second Blender animation project  (gelezen 4481 keer)

Offline Ftalem

• Bekijk profiel
« Gepost op: 10 juni 2017, 16:18:33 pm »
My name is Fthi A.Abadi, doing MSc Computing Science at the University of Groningen in the city of Groningen. For my Honors masterwork, I am planning to make a 30 second to 40 second animation blender.

I would really appreciate if there is someone out there preferably, someone living near Groningen area, could supervise me ( ie Personally) with the masterwork. I have already created a storyboard and I can send you the story board to take a look at.

My blender experience is between a beginner to intermediate level.

Kind regards,
Fthi.

Offline koos2

• Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 10 juni 2017, 20:42:33 pm »
I'm sorry I live in Rijnsburg, near Leiden and i don't have much spare time. But we always try to answer questions on this forum.

Offline blenderbrammetje

• Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 10 juni 2017, 22:09:50 pm »
I live in Goes , totally the other side of the country...
My advise is : Make topic out of it , and i will try to help you. I like to make animations myself...
Other people have other abilities and knowledge... They will assist you to if you have a question....

How much experience do you have in moddeling , animating , settting up a scene , rendering , lighting , effects....
If you can make something yourself , or do you want someone else do the moddeling , or just the animating and rigging ?
Intermediate level you say... Lets Go ! :)

Welcome on the forum !

Offline Ftalem

• Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 11 juni 2017, 11:49:52 am »
@blender Brammetje  blender Brammetje

Thanks I appreciate the cooperation.

I am familiar with modelling and texturing but not creating and setting up scenes.... I know only the basics of lighting, framing and rendering.

I am not allowed to do all the tasks because team work is part of the learning objectives of the project. I would be thrilled if someone wants to join the project but it is alright to get assistance as well.

For some reason I could not attach a pdf file (story board) in this reply. Would you be willing to communicate via email. my email is f.a.abadi@student.rug.nl
Thanks,
Fthi